Wednesday 24 September 2014

Winter Coats 2014


Coats, possibly my favourite piece of clothing. I have far too many to wear but I can never resist at least one purchase per year. Whether it be a Parka, Cape, Cocoon, Overcoat or Trench; there isn't one of these I don't own. As much as I miss the sun there is something comforting about watching the leaves change colour and fall, knowing that I will soon be snug in my new winter coat.

I keep putting off buying this years winter coat as I know what I am like; I will be desperate to wear it and I will be wishing for the arrival of Winter which isn't fair on anyone, but the high street is bursting at the seams, and my will power is being pushed to limit.

To ease my withdrawals I have been browsing on-line and the high street is full of A/W 14 trends; military, check, pastels and to get you through the awkward autumn temperatures - my favourite - the Cape.  What coats do you love and what will you be wearing this Winter???

ASOS Coat with military Detail
ASOS Cocoon Coat
Warehouse Heavy Wash PU Panel Parka
Warehouse Check Coat


Warehouse Check Cape   

4 comments:

  1. Oh i absolutely love that asos cocoon coat! Fab roundup! :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am obsessed with coats, I have just purchased the Warehouse Check Cape! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely! I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check mine out here! http://promisingrose.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    Promisingrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great choices the cocoon would be my pic looks lovely and warm Lucy

    ReplyDelete