Saturday 2 November 2013

OOTD Disney Cool



This outfit is made up of some of my favourite pieces so it seemed fitting that I wore this for one of my favourite person's birthday night out.  I wanted to wear something that was cool, fun and not too dressy.  It was also freakishly warm so I decided to wear my white blazer for one of it’s last outings of 2013.



This year I seem to have developed a fetish for all things white.  I have bought white Jeans, white Cigarette Pants and this white Blazer with cropped sleeves form Primark for £7 in the sale, and yes I am aware of the irony of the words Primark and sale being in the same sentence.  White is so simple, sophisticated and can add style to any outfit, but be wary if you are a klutz!  A stained white garment is not a good look!







I bought this Mickey Mouse T-shirt from Topshop a few years ago and I have to admit that it was a Carrie Bradshaw inspired purchase.  I saw her wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt in the episode where she introduces Berger to her friends; yep you remember it, and I had to have one.  This t-shirt is so versatile.  I can wear it with anything and dress it up or down.  I think this would look great with dungarees and a pair of bright stiletto heels.  Now if only I could get on board with dungarees.




My Faux PU Leather Skirt if also from Topshop and this was a craze that I developed last year and if I’m completely honest has carried on until this year.  I am on the lookout for a leather dress so any suggestions please let me know!  I love this skirt!  It is cute and edgy at the same time; looking great with either biker boots or kitten heels. 




These suede black loafers from Primark are probably one of the best ten pounds that I have ever spent.  They are super stylish, comfy and go with almost everything in my wardrobe.  They are Gucci inspired but unfortunately the £300 plus price tag for the Horse Hair Bit Gucci Loafer is a bit out of my reach!



My khaki Fedora Hat from Topshop needs no introduction as I'm sure you've seen it in many of my previous posts and I'm sure it will be in many more to come as I adore it and will wear this at any opportunity I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment