Sunday 13 October 2013

OOTD Tesco Tartan

I absolutely adore tartan and I was far too excited to see it all over the Autumn/Winter 2013 trends.  I was hoping to inherit my grans tartan blazer but unfortunately this has been given to the charity shop so I had no other choice than to purchase some tartan attire myself.

I have chosen this super cute tartan skirt from Tesco's F&F range at the bargain price of £18.  It is so comfy and I really love the length; just above the knee but not too short that I can't wear it to work.




I have teamed this with a black fitted top with sequin detail on the shoulders which is also from F&F.  I bought this years ago and it has served me very well.  It is my top equivilent of the little black dress.  If I'm ever having a 'fat day' or want to dress up a pair of jeans this never fails; sequins and black are a life saver.



My boots are from New Look and these are another trusty purchase.  They can be quite painful to walk in but they are totally worth it, and the buckles on the side add to the punky vibe of the tartan skirt.




My leather black bomber jacket is from Primark, and I do love when trends are recycled and I can bring out old favourites; it also makes my bank balance look a lot healthier.



I really wanted to find a black bag to go with this outfit, but I discovered on my most recent shopping spree (posts coming soon) I really don't like black bags so again I've brought out an old favourite.  This velvet turqoise shoulder bag is from H&M and I think, if my memory serves me correctly, it was about £25.  Not only is the bag perfect and it fits everything in, but due to the amount of compliments I get on it and the amount of family members that have tried to steal this, it is a great mood lifter.





No comments:

Post a Comment