Friday 9 August 2013

ASOS 50% off 50 Items

How nice are ASOS? Their amazing sale has only just ended and they have already created another one; 50% off 50 items.  I've put together my favourite pieces for you, but get in there quick as a slouchy pander jumper that I had my eye on has already gone!

ASOS have answered my prayers; a floral jumpsuit, two of my favourite things.  I love the crop top worn by the model, but I think this would also look great with a shirt and tie, or a bright pink tee for clashing colours and my black heeled buckle ankle boots.

Was £50 Now £25


I may have just done my first wish list for Autumn/Winter but I haven't left the summer completely behind.  This summer dress could be one of the last summer buys of 2013, but this dress will take you through the winter too.  Either brighten up your wardrobe with the yellow dress, but if like me this is a colour that sadly you can't pull off, the black version would look great with a chunky cardigan, statement tights and boots.

Was £25 Now £12.50


Blouses are a great end of summer investment as they are ideal for when it's too hot for short sleeves but too hot for a jumper.  The lace detail on this blouse is stunning and it gives a feminine edge to a leather skirt, but if you want to go full on feminine I would wear this with a midi skirt.

Was £38 Now £19


This Lipsy embellished collar playsuit is very daring but at least it has followed the fashion rule of showing either chest or legs.  If this playsuit is still a bit too daring for you a black or white blazer would be a great cover up.

Was £60 Now £30


Let's be honest, this wouldn't be my blog if I didn't have more than one floral piece in the post, and here is the final piece, a flower shirt.  Thankfully fashion has not let me down with their Autumn/Winter collections as floral is still huge, but it have taken on a darker edge, so expect floral patterns on dark fabric and this shirt is bang on trend.

Was £22 Now £11


Think I've got myself another shopping list, where's the plastic?






No comments:

Post a Comment